To register as a member, you must agree to the terms and conditions of membership registration and personal information processing policy.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Daegu Opera House website
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the user and the opera house, and other necessary matters in using all services provided by the Daegu Opera House (hereinafter referred to as "Opera House") website.
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
1. The Opera House will provide you with membership services subject to your consent to these terms and conditions, and if you agree to these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply preferentially to the Opera House's use of the services and services.
2. The Opera House may change these terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice, and the changed terms and conditions take effect by notifying them on the Opera House site.
3. If the user does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the user may cancel his/her membership registration (withdrawal), and if he/she continues to use it, it is considered consent to change the terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Rules outside of Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and their interpretation are in accordance with the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Information and Communication Ethics Committee Deliberation Regulations, the Code of Information and Communication Ethics, the Program Protection Act, and other relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the Opera House under these terms and conditions.
2. Subscribe: Fill in the relevant information on the membership application form provided by the Opera House and complete the service use contract by agreeing to these terms and conditions
3. Free members: A person who has registered as a free member by providing personal information to the opera house, who receives information from the opera house and can use the services specially provided by the opera house
4. Internet ID: A combination of letters and numbers applied by members and approved by the opera house for the identification of members and the use of members' services
5. Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the user to protect members' information
6. Withdrawal: the act of a member terminating a contract of use
7. Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions are defined in the separate terms and conditions for individual services and in the use regulations.
Chapter 2 Provision of Services, Internet Membership Benefits, and Use
Article 5 (Establishment of a Use Contract)
1. The use contract is established by the applicant to complete the subscription by recording the requirements in the subscription application form for the opera house online.
2. The subscription may be canceled for any of the following contracts for the Opera House.
A. If you don't apply under your real name
I. When the details of the application for the use contract are falsely entered
All. When an application is filed for the purpose of impairing the well-being and order of society or the good and good morals
La. When he/she interferes with another person's use of the opera house service or steals the information, etc.
bad luck. In the case of using the Opera House site to engage in an act prohibited by laws and regulations and these terms and
Bar. In the case of using the site for the purpose of slander or slander of others
Buy. In the case where other requirements for application for use set by the Opera House are insufficient
Ah. Violation of the policy direction pursued by the Opera House
3. In any of the following cases, the Opera House may reserve the establishment of a contract for use until the reasons are resolved.
A. When there is a lack of capacity related to the service
I. If there is a technical reason for failure
Article 6 (Benefits of Members)
1. Opera House gives Internet members the following benefits.
A. Communities, archives, VOD services, and bulletin boards provided by the opera house are available
I. Performance information of the opera house is provided by e-mail
All. Opportunities to participate in home page events
La. Invite other members to special events
Article 7 (Consent to the Use of Member Information)
1. The membership information of the Opera House is collected, managed, and protected as follows.
A. Collecting personal information: The Opera House collects information about you from the information you provide when you sign up for your opera house membership, the information you provide for community utilization, the information you provide for participation in various events, and the information you provide for advertising or prize acquisition.
B. Use of personal information: The Opera House does not divulge or distribute the personal information of members collected in connection with the provision of member services to third parties without their consent. The minimum information shall be disclosed or provided to the ticket sales agency designated by the Opera House for members' ticket reservations, and this shall not apply if there is a request from a state agency pursuant to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc., if there is an investigative purpose for a crime, a request from the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or other procedures prescribed by the relevant laws.
C. Management of Personal Information: You can modify/delete your personal information from time to time in the personal information management of the service for the protection and management of personal information. You can also make changes to the information you receive that you think is unnecessary.
D. Privacy: Only you can view/modify/delete your personal information, which is managed entirely by your Internet ID and password. Therefore, you should not give your ID and password to others.
E. Others: Please be aware that the personal information you provide voluntarily on the bulletin board or online can be collected and used by others. Unwanted situations may occur due to personal information posted in public spaces. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of personal information, and the Opera House is not responsible for any consequences arising from the leakage of personal information.
2. Members' application for use under these terms and conditions of the Opera House shall be deemed to agree to collect, utilize, and provide membership information listed in the application under these terms and conditions of the Opera House.
Article 8 (Security of User's Information)
Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
Daegu Opera House collects and uses personal information with the consent of the data subject.
The main personal information files collected and held for homepage membership management are as follows.
- Purpose of Collection and Use: Member management of Daegu Opera House and delivery of performance information
- Personal information items: name, resident registration number, e-mail, phone number, etc
- Retention and usage period: Membership registration ~ Membership withdrawal (deleted upon withdrawal)
- Data subject's rights: reading and correcting personal information about oneself.the right to request deletion